JioFiber is a Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) service offered by Jio in India. The router settings for this service can be changed in the MyJio App using the following steps
Change Jio Fiber router settings using MyJio app
1. Log in to the MyJio App, you will find that the JioFiber account is present on the home screen. You can see your plan, usage, and so on.
2. Click on Menu tab at top left corner of the app and select device settings from drop down menu. A new screen with two tabs will appear – My Device and Featured Device Settings. Click on My Device tab to change router configuration settings. Wait for a few seconds until the JioFiber Router details appear
3. For both Jiofiber Router 2.4 and 5 GHz, go to advanced settings->Personal area in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. To change the user ID, click on each SSID (Wifi Name). Then, to change the password, type in a new password and click the Save button.
5. You can also watch the following video to see how to configure Jio Fiber router settings:
Change JioFiber router settings through Jio.com
1. Visit www.jio.com.
2. On the navigation bar, click sign in. Go to JioFiber.
3. Enter your Service ID/Registered Mobile Mobil Number. Click on the Generate OTP button.
4. Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number.
5. Click the Settings icon, then My Device, then ONT-Advanced Settings.
6. To change the id, press on each SSID (Wifi Name). After which, to change the password, type in a passcode and click the Save button.